Who I am:
As a technical professional with over 18+ years of experience, I have lead people, designed solutions of all sizes, and learned an extensive set of technical, and businesses, process skills.
Services I provide:
- Cloud infrastructure skills focused on Software as a Server (Saas) and Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas).
- Building solutions that are used in all phases of product development, and support.
- Flexibility moving between roles of responsibility as dictated by the need to execute tasks.
- Writing, designing, and speaking as needed for complete solutions.
Accomplished Speaker. Presented at over 30 technology events regarding aspects of architecture, ideals, and building processes in a cloud, and on-premise based architecture.
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Administration Inside Out (published author)
Professional SharePoint 2013 Administration (contributing author)
Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Inside Out (contributing author)
Beginning SharePoint 2013: Building Business Solutions (technical editor)
Manager. In my management role, I have built a team of customer-facing Engineers support unit. For over 11+ years I have mentored and fostered growth to align with employee needs.
Architect. Direct experience in designing and building, enterprise solutions in cloud-focused products and services. Sought out new technologies on supported cloud platforms to meet customer needs.
Product Cycle Development. I directly managed, or partnered, on multiple active product development cycles to focus on alignment with customer feedback. Active identification of missing technical, and business, processes within the sales, onboarding, and support cycles. This includes creating and maintaining, terms and conditions and Statement of Work (SOW).
- Enterprise Product Engineer
- Infrastructure Architect
- SharePoint Operations Manager
- SharePoint Engineer
- Windows System Administrator
- Network Engineer